Friday, March 16, 2012

Boston so much to "sea"....FOOD

You probably will think I am crazy when I tell you I am going to Boston...wait for it...to eat. That's right folks, my dad was watching the travel channel on Boston's Best places to eat and he suggested we should go try the places. Since last week was his birthday, we decided to go for his birthday and since this is going to be my last Spring Break...what the hell- why not?? Today is actually my grandma's birthday so her and my gramps are also tagging along.

Happy Birthday Grandma! She is turning 75. We have been eating do much. Don't worry, we are doing tourist-y things too! Today I have been on a trolley tour all day and there is so much history here. Well, updating and blogging on my phone is a tad difficult so the pictures probably won't be up yet, but I will try to get them up ASAP. Hope everyone is having a great Spring Break!!



No comments:

Post a Comment