Goshdarnit, just got my blood test results back from my doctor. Guess what? I still have high cholesterol. But going from 276 to 206 is pretty good in my cookbook! The doctor says I need to be on a "low-carb" diet, so welcome to my food diary! I'll get my cholesterol checked in 30 days to see if my technique works. Wish me luck!
Here's how I think I will lower my cholesterol.
1. Limit my carb intake.
2. Try to not eat carbs after 7pm, and try to not eat anything after 8pm.
3. Try to eat salad/fruits as much as possible.
4. Drink water whenever you feel hungry. (minimum 4 bottles a day)
5. Work out!!!!!!!!
6. Sleep early. This will lower your chances of eating at night.
Lunch: Salad. Red bell peppers. Green Bell peppers. Mushrooms. Peas. Pico de gallo. Salsa as dressing. 4 croutons.
Get me through the day snack: Mocha Frappacinno (there can't be that many carbs in this. It's mostly ice!)
Well, lets not talk about about what I had for dinner. It was a really good attempt though. I'll try harder tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment