Friday, February 17, 2012

Here's to trying something new...

Remember when I said I was going to be adventurous and exciting? 
Well, I am not going to disappoint you guys.

This past week I have been a disgusting and germ-y mess that probably contaminated everything I came into contact with. It's not even the ordinary annoying cold. It's the kind of sickness where the phlegm attempts to escape your lungs but instead gets trapped in your throat. As a result, you obnoxiously cough in class and get really strange looks from your classmates & teachers. The worst part of all is that I cannot breathe which means I can't taste anything because I have completely lost my sense of smell.

So you are probably wondering, "If Tiffany is a sick glob of germs, what exactly is she going to do that will be exciting?" Good question. I have been racking my brain, and I finally figured it out! Have you all heard of the Neti Pot????

Well, here's how the Neti Pot works. You fill up the small pot with warm water and mix it with the saline packets provided. You then stick the spout of the pot into one of your nostrils, tilt your head, and BAM! All of a sudden you can breathe because it clears away the nasty sinus problems as it comes out the other nostril. Pretty cool huh? Still confused? Don't worry.

I am going to show you guys how to use this. So here's to trying something new and exciting. #YOLO



Update: Oh great, look what my mom just sent me. Here's the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment