Friday, February 24, 2012

What could be better than....

Sales. Sales. Sales. Everywhere I looked I saw Sales!! I knew it was an amazing idea to go to the San Marcos Outlet malls for the President's Day Sale. My eyes absolutely could not believe the price tags. Now, I wouldn't say I am a fashionista or anything too fancy, but I do enjoy me some shopping. Mostly, I enjoy being comfortable in my clothes. With that in mind, These Are The Days is the recent and fabulous blog I have been reading about some really pretty & comfortable clothes. It was on this blog that I learned about fashion designer Alexander Wang. Instantly, I fell in love. How could you not love with such simple and trendy designs? Too bad I would never spend that much on any one item.
Oh wait, there was a HUGE sale at Neimen's. Yes. Here is where I bought my first Alexander Wang piece. It is a fitted black jacket that is incredibly soft to the touch and it has a stylish zippers at the arms. The jacket was $198.00 marked down to 119.00. Well, there was an additional mark off price which made the total price $80.00. I would call that a steal!!
Well it doesn't stop there because I also bought a dress also by Alexander Wang for 70 buckaroos. Now I own two pieces from the Alexander Wang collection. In addition splurge on the Alexander Wang clothes I also went to BCBG. Here I bought a couple of different tops around $19 and a pastel pink silky dress for $35. All in all, I would call it a pretty good getaway trip.

After this lovely and productive trip to San Marcos, I returned to Austin for a Mardi Gras Party hosted by one of my best friends from high school She sure knows how to throw a party. There was a piñata. Must I say more?? Well here are some of the pictures from that night.

                                       Ice Shot of Sake                                   Jello Shots in Fresh Strawberries
Best Shots of the Night:
Mardi Gras Jello Shots infused with Tequila



 What kind of party would it be 
without 

FacePaint 
Beads
???????????



#SeniorYearNoRegrets
Let's see what happens next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment