Friday, April 20, 2012

Love Is a Four Letter Word

Let me just say that I have been OBSESSED with the new 
Jason Mraz 
CD. 


I have loved this man for such a long time and I am pretty convinced I will marry him if he ever lets me meet him. Personally, my favorite song on his new album is "Freedom Song." I really like how he incorporates the jazzy band into the song. I have been at his concerts before and the concert felt like a jam session where the entire audience was a part of the session. Everyone was so in sync. His trumpets and trombone players were amazing... I can still replay the concert in my mind. So when I heard "Freedom Song" for the first time, I was able to recapture this exciting experience. If you haven't checked it out yet, you have got to do so. Like now. You can click here to listen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment